How To Get Started Selling Real Estate

How do you get into the Real Estate Business? To sell real estate in West Virginia you must be licensed by the state. A license requires passing the state licensing exam and having a sponsoring broker. Before you take the exam, you must have a Certificate of Completion from an approved school.

Northern West Virginia Real Estate School is the only education provider in the Northern Panhandle that offers classroom education.

Call or email us for the start date of the next class. 304-280-6700